About the role:Posted: 20/05/2021
We are an RICS Regulated Practice, actively seeking a number of Building Surveyors to join our rapidly expanding team on a full time, permanent basis. This is to service our instructions on non- lender panel instructions.
Our offices are based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, but the role will offer part home working, alongside time spent out on site, covering the counties of Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire.
We are seeking Chartered Surveyors experienced in undertaking a mix of professional instructions on either residential, or residential and commercial properties. Any candidate must be MRICS / FRICS and an RICS Registered Valuer.
- RICS Home Survey Level 1
- RICS Home Survey Level 2 (with & without valuation)
- RICS Home Survey Level 3
- Commercial Building Surveys
- Schedules of Condition & Dilapidations
- Commercial Property Landlord & Tenant Matters
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum 2 years post qualification Building Surveying experience, in either residential, or residential and commercial consultancy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Clean driving licence
- The ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and good report writing skills
- Requires excellent time management and general organisation skills
- Is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
- to undertake a mix, providing an attentive and professional service on behalf of private clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Monthly commission scheme
- Mentoring for new recruits
- Annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- CPD training
- Surveying and home office equipment
- A fun and supportive team environment
- An excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation, offering genuine career progression opportunities.
Contact Us:If you are a Building Surveyor who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more, please send your CV and covering letter to:-Laura Barrow, Business Manager email@example.com